Who makes super quiet XLRs around $1k?

I’m looking to buy a pair of XLR that is super quiet, lowest background noise and ambience for around $1k?
Currently testing a pair of Transparent Ultra Gen5 and it’s very quiet...
Thank you
128x128nasaman
Well, Wireworld mid-grade cables can act like this, they tend to be dark.

If you like quiet though, you must audition Ayre electronics.

Personally, I'm into pure silver IC's which are more open and transparent, so lose on the "quiet" feeling.
@akg_ca I thought Nordost was the last brand designed for quietness but as for this hobby, anything is possible .
Two things with NORDOST in my experience

(1) I upgraded to the FREY in their NORSE 2 model series and dumped the lower LEIF series models. Their upgraded models are a BIG STEP-UP in audio performance (... I’ve had both ....)

(2) I experimented with a lot of different major cable brand options. Eventually, I upgraded to a full all-FREY cable loom that produced that ethereal transparency, openness and “ quietness” (an ill-defined, subjective and biased descriptive term ) in a $30K 2-channel system.

Like with every other audio system, system synergy - including cables - is an experimentation hands-on trial and error bespoke journey down the Yellow Brick Road to audio OZ .... the full matched loom array bested the many contenders and pretenders at their price-point in MY system ( emphasis added).