Inexpensive MM Cartridge

Hi All.  I'm helping a friend who has a late 1970's Pioneer PL12 turntable. The manual TT is in good working order, bearing and motor lubed, etc. We need a MM cartridge to mount on the stock S-shaped tonearm.  Budget is up to around $300.  Suggestions please!  Thanks, and Happy Holidays!
peter_s
So Chakster, how do you explain Soundsmith's decision to make low compliance, low output moving iron cartridges. What could possibly be the advantages over "The Voice" which is high output (2.12 mV), high compliance other then matching high weight tonearms? What are your favorite styli. I like the Gyger S to which Soundsmiths OCL is very similar.
Dear @peter_s  : Nagaoka is not a low compliance cartridge but a medium one: 12cu.

Nagaoka was not so stupid to design an MM/MI low compliance cartridges.

As a fact other that the cantilever-less Igeda LOMC cartridges and perhaps Decca cantuilever-less just does not exist true low compliance cartridges and only people with very low knowledge levels almost ignorant ones could think in that wrong way.

Your MP-200 will works really fine and is very good cartridge with very good cartridge motors and competes against AT and any orther MM cartridge. Nagaoka is not a newcomer and even they made and makes cartridges for other companies/OEM.

R.
Thanks @rauliruegas   I had reported the compliance in the specs (7.2), but the specs didn't reference the frequency, and I didn't know how to convert a 100hz dynamic compliance to a 10hz value (roughly double, I now read).  Looking forward to the  Nagaoka!
Post removed