Interconnects under floor?

I’ve moved house and now I have an issue that I’m sure isn’t uncommon: in order to have my rack out of firing range of (one of) my speakers, I need to move it to a location in the room that doesn’t allow for me to run interconnects discretely. I’m currently running 12’ balanced ICs to monoblocks that are near the speakers and those are connected with shorter speaker cables. From all I’ve read, longer IC and shorter speaker cables is great but to move my rack to a hood location I’d have to get even longer ICs and run them across the living room and across a major walkway. I thought about running up a wall and across and back down, concealing the cables with some sort of conduit that matches the wall colors, but... has anyone ever run cables in to the wall, under the house through conduit from rack to amps? Is that ridiculous? I’d obviously try to run them nowhere near other electrical wiring.
au_lait
Post removed 
Post removed 
@tvad There we go, thank you! I knew I’d seen them somewhere, albeit not at my local store. This should do the trick and hopefully not allow any mice in. Was trying to accomplish without buying new cables, so I might need to remove my XLR and Fischer terminations temporarily to fish the cables through. Thanks for the tips! Happy holiday!
Post removed 
I forgot I use those wall plates, too.
Yes, they work, but unfortunately let in some of the cold air from my basement. Adding some fiberglass insulation helped. And, no mice ever tried to climb up there-most were content to nibble on the bait I left on the basement floor.😉
Bob