VPI Classic Setup By Brian Walsh

Hello Everyone, 

Just wanted to give a quick review of my experience with Brian's professional setup. In a nutshell highly recommended.  Thought I had my Classic setup pretty well as I spent at least 3 hours and I have to say it was fun.  My 1st setup by myself.  However, after thinking about how much is invested why not take it a step further and let a professional dial it in.  I have to admit I was amazed at the difference.  Once the tonearm hit the record an immediate improvement was heard.  The obvious difference was the overall balance and decay. Each instrument was noticeably more evident and overall clarity much improved.   I won't go into a lot of audio mumbo jumbo but bottom line Brian's tools and software are a no brainer. He provides each measurement such as azimuth, system resonance and crosstalk just to name a few via charts and graphs with his software. Afterwards the results are emailed.  In closure highly recommended and Brian will not leave until he is satisfied with the results.  

Sam
Ag insider logo xs@2xsamzx12
Brian my friend, if you're coming to Cleveland please stop by Columbus. My TD124 is going to need a new setup after a plinth change. I am happy to make it worth your while. 
For all of you who think you know how to "make your tt sing", give Brian a try or go hear someone's deck that Brian has set up. I would guess that for every ten people who think they have it all figured out, nine would be surprised. For the price of an Ortofon 2M Black it is a bargain. 
fsonicsmith, it will be my pleasure to come down. I'll give you a heads up.
To each his own, just stating my observations about this specific table.
Merry Christmas to all!
@baylinor,

I understand your post. What always gets me is owners of the VPI tables w/ uni-pivot arms mostly fail to dress the "loop" correctly, judging by their system pictures. Even in the dealer's pictures.