Best Cartridge for SME309 arm

I need some advice - I am in the middle of upgrading my analog front and will shortly be using SME12 with 309 arm wired with crystal cable.

I have a short list of cartridges I am considering:

1. Hana Umami Red
2. Dynavector Te Kaitora Rue
3. Soundsmith Paua 2 SE
4. Benz Micro Ruby Z (L or H)

Does anybody have any experience with any of those carts with SME arms? I believe all on this list are compliant with 10g SME arm. I want to make sure the resonance stay way below audible frequencies. 

Thank you for all recommendations. Merry Christmas! 
arturgorniak
Find out the compliance of those cartridges and put the information in this calculator. Between 8hz and 14hz should be fine. BTW, I have that arm and I use Grado cartridges!
http://www.mh-audio.nl/Calculators/RF.html
I have experiences of using the Ruby Z and SS Sussaro MKII on an SME V arm with excellent results. Although not a 309, I think the general nature of sound traits exhibited by the SME 3 and V series are similar. 
@audioquest4life is it true that Benz has a warm and rich sound signature? What is your overall impression of that Ruby Z?
@ arturgorniak
The Sonata and a vintage TLZ . BTW, make sure that the cartridge you choose weighs 6 grams or more. If it is lighter than 6 grams you will need a headshell weight!