Onzo Zero Dust... Deflated?

I just noticed my Onzo Zero Dust kind of deflated, like a popped balloon.  It is now concave instead of convex.  Anyone else have this issue?

In any case, I just ordered a six pack of Moongel from Sweetwater, for $7 delivered.  Pretty sure it's the same material as Zero Dust.
bondmanp
Actually @ericsch , you’re right about Benz. I wrote Benz and they told me that they never heard of the Onzo....Got that one mixed up.
What I tried doing after reading Ortofon’s site was to carefully raise up the Onzo to the stylus tip while the tonearm is locked in the holder and gently tough the stylus.

But lately, I’m just using the brush. I cut off a flat ended piece of Magic Eraser and gorilla glued it onto the end of a flat ended toothpick, but have not used it yet.
@vinylshadow... That's what I do, with the tonearm locked I raise the ZeroDust up to the stylus.  I do this with the system powered up do I can hear when the stylus contacts the ZeroDust.  I will carefully inspect the Moongel prior to using it on my styli.  If it seems different than the ZeroDust, I may not take a chance.  Although I do have an old OM30 stylus I could experiment with.  If it's no good, I only blew $7.  No big deal.
The Zero dust comes out of its box like a dead jelly fish so you can clean it.  Maybe you can remove it and get the original shape back. 
hello everybody, For many years I have used and advocated for Moon Gel as a stylus cleaner; and yes, it is pretty much the same Onzo Zero Dust. I also, maybe once-a-month, use MoFi's LP#9 stylus cleaner and the stiff Ortofon brush. I have observed no harm from the MoonGel. However once I tried Onzo I never returned to MoonGel. I Zero Dust after each record side.

peace and Noel 
herb
Cleeds, we seem to be perpetually miss understanding each other. I was talking about the Moongel not the Zerodust. Personally, I would not use either particularly with a more expensive cartridge that has it's stylus glued on and not set into the cantilever. Any lateral movement can potentially take the stylus off. If you don't believe this can happen take a look at the pictures on my system page and I do not even know how that happened.
Now lets see if I can explain this correctly. There is always dust in the air. If there are smokers in the house and a real exhaust fan is not used for cooking there is a lot of other stuff in the air besides. For the sake of argument let us just say that nobody smokes and an exhaust fan is used for cooking. There will still be dust in the air. If a record is charged it will pull dust into itself deep into the groove where it is harder to remove. If the record is not charged some dust will fall on it but will remain on the surface where it is easily removed by any brush. As an uncharged record is removed from its sleeve and placed on the platter some dust will fall on it.  Once the dust cover is closed no further dust will fall on the record. If a conductive sleep arm is used any dust on the record will be collected before the stylus gets to it and the record will remain neutral. When finished the record is removed from the turntable and immediately placed back in its sleeve.  Obviously a little dust might fall on it on the way but as the record is not charged it will only be a very small amount. In my house nobody smokes, an exhaust fan is always used when cooking and both air handler's have high efficiency filters. Consequently there is no other contamination in the air to dirty the record. The records stay clean. The stylus stays clean. Yes, occasionally a little dust will get by the sweep arm and I might have to knock it off with the artist brush maybe once a week. Records that are placed in an antistatic sleeve will never have a charge. I have noticed that some records stored in a paper sleeve can come out of the sleeve with a slight charge. So I encouraged everyone to get rid of these paper sleeves and compare what I have just said with their own experience.
The only record cleaning device I have is a spin clean which I only use on other people's records when they bring them in to be played. I do not buy used records. 
As an aside, the 5 Analog Productions albums I sprayed with a chlorinated solvent are doing wonderfully well. Having removed some of the plasticizer on the surface of the records I expect them to last longer than normal. My guess is that this is how Last record preservative works. If you think brake cleaning fluid is bad for records, guess again.  Hopefully, I will be able to disclose USP microscope pictures of the results.