Icon Audio Stereo 30 SE

Hi, anyone have experience with this integrated amp? For my new speakers, I wanna buy a single ended tube amp for critical listening from time to time. I recently bought a pair of Legacy Audio Signature SEs and drive them through a solid state system.  But I would like to also buy a SE tube amp for listening when the mood warrants.  I have recently bought a Coincident Dynamo SE which is only 8 WPC, but they still sounded wonderful driving the speakers. However, I bought that for my second system, and Legacy recommends at least 30 WPC.  The Icon 30 SE is 28 WPC on ultralinear mode, and is reasonably priced. Please recommend any other brands that also fit the criteria. I preffer auto biased, easy to maintain amplifiers. Thanks.
nitewulf
I am reviving this long dead thread as I have just placed my order for the 2020 version,complete with an upgrade to all Mundorf Silver/Gold in Oil caps & Ceramic Input tubes...
 Special thanks to Warren @ Audioarcan,the N.American Importer,who answered a dozen questions over a 2 week period,always within just a few hours of my sending...This is a Special Order amp,Icon doesn't have a bunch sitting around so it is actually being built in the UK,NOT China.Final construction,quality control & sign off for release is handled IN THE UK...
 I look forward to updating this thread when it arrives with initial impressions..
Great, let us know how that works. I’ve purchased the Lyric Audio TI140 MK2 to satiate my tube lust. Wonderful amp. But would be very interested in your impressions on the Icon.
@freediver What do you think about the Icon Audio Stereo 30 SE? I'm looking at tube integrated amps and this one caught my attention.