Pass Labs: INT-60 vs X150.8 + XP-12 Separates

Is there a distinct sonic difference between a Pass INT-60 ($9000) and X150.8 + XP-12 ($12,500)? 
Is the INT-60 topology and sonics closest to the XP-12 and X series?
If not, an INT-60 simplifies setup, not having to worry about cable synergy.

I’m coming from a tube setup, and looking for 3D, holographic, and spacious sound, but with solid state dynamics and frequency extension. My speakers are 89db 8” 2.5-way, and 13” 3-way - all Scan-Speak drivers and mostly Mundorf Silver Oil Caps, seasoned with Duelund Bypass Caps which are capable of amazing detail and imaging.

Thanks!
88man
FWIW, I am thinking about a Pass amp for 8 ohm 88 dbl sensitivity speakers that dip to 6 ohms in the bass.

I was considering a X150.8 versus a XA30.8. Based on the Stereophile measurements for the XA30.5, I thought I might get by with it. 

I asked for advice from Mark at Reno HiFi and he said that the smaller amp would start to sound stressed at loudness levels of 80 decibels. He said the 150 would show no signs of stress and, contrary to what many people claim, he says the two amps sound the same. 

My only point here is that comparing a 60 WPC to 150 WPC amp is a big difference in wattage and the smaller amp might end up not sounding good.

Give Mark a call at Reno. He is friendly and helpful as advertised.

Thanks for listening,

Dsper
Thanks everyone for the great advice! At moderate levels, the INT-60 seems to operate more in Class A than the INT-250 (30W vs 15W). Reno HiFi is closed this week, but I’ll call next week.

Some have mentioned the XP preamp. Is there a big sonic difference between XP-12 and XP-22 if you have good resolving speakers?...

My DIY speakers range from Scan-Speak 13” 3-way (86dB), 89dB 8” 2.5-way, and SBA 91dB 6.5” D’Appolito. The crossovers are mostly Mundorf Silver Oil, and Jantzen Superior-Z Caps, with wax foil inductors which make for spacious, airy, and transparent sound. They reveal anything I put before them.
The Pass XP-22 is a Stereophile Class A rated preamp. There's a review and nice write-up on their website.
I used my Pass Int-60 with Focal Speakers, 90 db sensitivity. Rocking the room the needle never crossed from operating in Class A to Class AB. Pure Class A is soooo sweet, it is worth it.
Thanks everyone for the great advice and encouragement. Mark at Reno Hifi is a fantastic resource and is very knowledgeable. I got the XP-22 and X250.8. I think this combination can offer the best balance of class A (up to 25W / 8 ohm, 40W / 4 ohm), refinement, air, imaging, soundstage, power, dynamics, detail, tonal/timbral vitality, and versatility of separates.