subs for Sonus Faber Cremona M floor standing

My system includes Mac C2300, MC2102. I have it narrowed to the JL F113, Rel or SVS. I am looking to integrate it to the system... Not for the boom boom boom. This system is 2 channel for audio not home theatre. As the SF are amazing I just want to bring a little more low end back into the system. I was running Klipschorns biamped before this so I am missing the walls shaking ;)
erictye
I used to use 2 REL Stentors and withim the last 48 hrs have been fine tuning a JL f113 which already is outperforming the Stentors! Faster, more muscular and the JL has a sense of effortlessness that is just wonderful.
(dealer disclaimer)
Dear Erictye: Your Cremona ones crossover 400hz from woofer to midrange and this means that using two active subwoofers in true stereo fashion ( the subs has to have high-pass filter. Rels does not have so you need other option. ) will gives you a great improvement in the quality performance level of your system, not only " more bass " I'm talking of overall quality level because two subs in stereo fashion helps to lower the IMD of your main speakers. You will be amazed when you hear this kind of set-up. Yes, the Cremona's will work as your main-satellite speakers in your " new " bi-amp speaker system.

Please if you have time read these links:

http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fr.pl?eanlg&1117893153&openflup&27&4#27

http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fr.pl?eanlg&1117893153&openflup&31&4#31

Now, I use Velodyne subs for very good reasons and between them is that IMHO no one knows more about subs that Velodyne, they have 28+ years designing/build subs and only subs. His patented servo controled/accelerometer sense the woofer response/behavior around 16,000 times every single second and correct when it need it and this helps, between other things , to achieve the lowest THD on any sub out there: lower than 0.5% at 120dbs!!!

You can read more on these subs here:
http://www.audioholics.com/reviews/speakers/subwoofers/velodyne-dd-18/velodyne-dd-18-subwoofer-first-impressions

No, I don't have any single relationship in anyway with Velodyne other that I'm an owner.

Regards and enjoy the music,
R.
I am using the JL Audio F110 with what are already essentially "full range" speakers and love it! looking for a second to add to the system, not for overall gain but just smoothing of the room nodes. That being said, I would probably be just as happy with the Velodyne DD10 (or especially, the new DD+ series). Both companies make incredible products that are able to integrate into almost any room and any system. Can't see going wrong with either of these.
JLs not only have beastly build quality, they have a suite of controls and features to blend the sub with your speakers *and* the room--adjustment controls for continuously variable phase control over a wide range, volume, crossover, a polarity switch, and ARO (automatic room optimization) complete with calibrated microphone.

I've heard a pair of Magnepan 20.1's augmented with a pair of Fathom F212's and the integration was completely seamless. Although the JLs are capable of great power and thunder, they are also the best I've heard on seamlessly integrating for a music system and never calling attention to themselves.

I have an audiobuddy who uses the $679 sealed SVS to augment his Magnepan 1.7s and he likes it a lot. The SVS's seem to be a pretty good value. Their 13" driver reminds me of the JL approach, and their $2K 3-port model (using that 13" driver) has four rolloff profiles, depending on how many ports you plug. All 3 ports plugged creates a gentle rolloff that extends usable FR to around 14 Hz. That would be a good config for music. The gentle rolloff also avoids the big port resonance boom, so again, it's better for blending for music than with all ports firing.
I just acquired a REL T5 to mate with my SF GH's. I have a very small room, so a larger sub most likely would quickly overload the room. What size is your room? A JL is probably a good choice for a larger room, not so good for a smaller room.