Luxman E-250 or Sutherland 20/20, or something else?

Moving on from my C48 preamp which had a very capable MC/MM phono section. In the $2,500 +- category narrowed it down to the Luxman and Sutherland 20/20. Didn’t know anything about either till I started researching. The Luxman has some cool design features and more flexibility than the Sutherland, IMO. I’m intrigued by their step up transformer for LO MC carts, which I have (Cadenza Black). Filter switches could be nice to have. The mono function seems intriguing but do I need it if I use a mono cart? However, very little user feedback online about this product. 

The Sutherland obviously has a solid reputation with Stereophile and Absolute Sound recommendations. Also, lots of user feedback that generally provide favorable reviews. Not too fond of having two wall warts for the base model so would probably have to spend the extra for the line power supply, so that puts the 20/20 about $400 more than the Luxman. Is the extra money worth it for the 20/20 over the Lux? Has any one tried either of these? Any other recommendations in this price range? Thanks in advance for your comments/questions. 
Ag insider logo xs@2xbfoura
I'd also mention that it might be worth a call to Mehran at Sorasound and see if he has a demo deal on a RCM Sensor Prelude. He often has unadvertised items for a good price. That phono stage is under the radar but the reviews you can find online give an accurate description of its performance in my experience. Mehran is a very nice dealer to work with. 
Thanks for the suggestions. I will check out the RCM, Lehman, Ayre, AR and Manley. While we’re looking for a Phono stage any input on those known to work well with low output MC carts in my price range? I have a Cadenza Ortofon Black and always felt I’ve not gotten the best of that cart with the phono stages I’ve used which is the phono in my C 48, which has variable load settings is set at 60 db gain boost, and a Musical Surroundings Phononema. I had it in a Rega P9 and now using it on a 1200 G. 
The RCM has worked extremely well with my Ortofon Kontrapunkt H and Transfiguration Axia S, which have slightly more output than the Cadenza Black (.4 mv vs. .33.) In particular, the combination of RCM and Kontrapunkt is very engaging, full bodied, and lively. 
How about the Parasound JC3+? Any thoughts on how this one compares to the other options suggested? 
I have had the sutherland 20/20 for a few years and the optional liner power supply for about a year. 
it supplies more than enough drive and dynamics and sounds amazing.  
ran it with an Ortofon Cadenza Blue .5mv and the sound was nearly as dynamic as my Marantz SA8005 SACD player which is incredibly dynamic.  
More recently the 20/20 really showed its mettle by cleanly powering a new Audio Technica ART9XA at 0.2mv running 64db.  
refined, dynamic, noise free and squeaky clean colorful sound.  
the myths of the Sutherland pres lacking dynamics are not true, possibly stemming from the early battery powered units.  
They do accentuate the high top end a little by virtue of an RIAA curve that compensates for the mother cutting head.  the result is extended top end that makes vinyl sound equally clear and detailed as the best digital sources.  most preamps give vinyl a rolled off sound. 
the 20/20 with LPS for clear, clean dynamic sound.