Primaluna EVO 300/400 Preamplifier owners - let's hear from you

I'm curious if anyone owns the EVO 300 or 400 Preamps. Besides what your thoughts are on the sonics I would like to know how it is to live with on a daily basis.

Any issues with powering on/off if your amp is already on? Trying to understand order of operations and how sensitive a process powering on is.

How is the volume control to work with via remote? Can you you get very fine adjustments, or is that only possible with the knob on the unit?

Any thoughts on the Balanced vs Single Ended outputs (for the EVO 400)?
Anyone pair it with a SS amp with good results?

Do the Tape outputs work flawlessly?

Please add anything else you think is of note!

Thanks!
shahram
With all the great American, Canadian and European made products why would you choose to support China?

Maybe because Chinese people are also humans trying to make a living and just because someone is American, Canadian or European it does not make them more worthy of food for their family? 

The rulers are bad but the Chinese people are very good people . China didn't ask the US firms to come over for cheap wages,the AMERICAN firms did  !

I have invested 1/3 American. 40%  European 20% Chinese and 10% Japanese. After enjoying the music with my wife of 32 years this evening. She said best: The music sounds like a live performance in our home. I can hear the singer's breath! The Chinese built Primaluna evo 400 (Chinese built) and  Shunyata XLR cables (American built) did this. That is why.
I echo, my Audience cables are worth a lot more than my PL HP Integrated. Could afford both because PL is reasonably priced. And, now more than ever, we understand we are citizens of the world. We should start buying HiFi from Brazil with hopes they stop deforestation for agriculture before we, North Americans, can continue breathing.
PrimaLuna Evo400 preamp owner here...almost a year.  Love, love love this preamp!  Warm, detailed, airy with 3 dimensional soundstage.  I am using the OG PL tubes on the outside 12au7s, Brimar and Radiotechnique NOS on the inside 4 12au7 sockets.  The rectifiers are Philips 5R4GYS NOS tubes.

Sublime, and highly recommended.