How old are you?

No age is too young or too old. Just general curiosity about the average age of Audiogon members. 

I’ll start. I’m 39.

128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xtoro3
Almost 70, and I think maybe, possibly, hopefully, after spending almost $10 K to pretty much rebuild my system, I might finally have reached the audio nirvana that I have been chasing for over 50 years. Being an audiophile sucks, but I wouldn't trade it for anything!
51 (going on 52). Had a great system with refurb DCM time windows and an old Kenwood amp before and during grad school...amp died and had crappy receivers until about age 49, just recently getting a new(ish) serious system together that gets back that original feeling I had with that first system way back when...

Thank you for asking such an honest question that gets everyone together and realizing it’s an ageless love: music and equipment 🙏🏼
61. These days I have the cash to buy (used) those silver and teak monstrosities I used to gaze up to at the local hi-fi store in my hometown Cheltenham, UK, back in the 70s when I was a near-penniless lad.
What is amazing is some of those monstrosities, for example a Sony TC-8750-2 reel to reel, sell used today for 3x what they cost when new. Times have changed though, so I don't suppose my children will be selling my Yamaha RX-A3080 for 3x its current price in 50 years time!