pre-amps for home theatre....whats your preference?

So I have bought all the speakers  that I wanted for home theatre during black friday sales.  Next is a pre-amp.  Looking for recommendations on which pre-amps are good/great that will mainly be used for movies.  Yamaha..Marantz..Arcam..Anthem...etc...are some better for music and some better for movies? Thanks!
amcquigg77
It sounds by your "all Klipsch" shopping list that you are probably not looking at the top end of budget.

Eric proposed Anthem as a possible suggestion.  This is a great suggestion if you're budget limited.  However, there are better sounding processors.  One thing here.  If you are really locked into the concept of getting into height/ceiling speakers for Dolby Atmos and DTS:X, you are probably going to be locked into lower end processors such as Anthem AVM 60 or AVM 70.

If you can let go of the ceiling/height concept and are willing to live with 7.1 channels, then you can potentially jump into a better sounding processor.  There were two suggestions above.

Bryston SP3 uses their discrete Class A analog output stages.  This is a critical part of the sound quality.  I will say that Bryston SP3 had just about the strongest bass output I've ever tested on any processor.  The combination of their massive power supply with the high-bias Class A audio circuits provides this result.  However, the upper mids are just a tad too laid back for my tastes in home theater.  Music was very pleasant however.  The Bryston also has fully discrete Class A input stages for all analog inputs.  It actually has 8 separate discrete stages for the 7.1 input and also a fully-balanced 2-channel input stage (if you have XLR sources).  Internally, the balanced input is converted to single-ended for processing/volume.  This puts the SP3 at the top end preamp arena.  If you have analog sources, the SP3 will perform just as good as many other dedicated 2-channel preamps.

Krell Foundation 4K is the alternative if you want better resolution with faster attach and impact on the sound.  This is critical for HT movies and such.  The Foundation does not have discrete audio circuits, but it's probably about the best you are going to get at this level.

Both support 4K and the latest bluray standards, but neither of these support Atmos.  I like the fact that both SP4 and Foundation have all linear power supplies (including the power supplies for digital).  Most processors may have linear power supply for analog, but still have a switching power supply for digital sections.

But like I said, if you really want all those extra Atmos ceiling/height speakers, then Anthem is the way to go.  I am of the opinion that I would rather have a totally awsome and realistic 5.1 system than an average 13 channel system.  You'll have to buy amplifier channels for all those extra speakers as well.
Your speakers are very easy to drive so not much power needed.  Yamaha AVRs are very good for both music and movies, and they’re one of the most reliable brands on the market.  Go to Accessories4less.com and get the RX-A780, which is from Yamaha’s upscale Aventage line and is on deep discount at $499.  You won’t be disappointed.  Best of luck. 
Post removed 
As always when people ask for help, defining a budget is useful.
I am very happy with my two Anthem MX-520 /AVRs in my 2 HT systems.  Certainly they were an upgrade of the AVRs that preceded them for music.
As for the hyperbolic statement that one can't get good musical results with an AVR, it's just nonsense, particularly with multichannel recordings.  If you have good speakers and the room itself is amenable (many HT are in basements or garages that just don't lend themselves to good sound reproduction) then there is no reason that you can't get a good outcome