Just ordered a vpi avenger

Hello I ordered a vpi avenger from sound and vision in Ohio 60 miles from my home should they bring and set it up ? Or is that asking to much the table cost is $10.000.00 any input would be nice !
128x128scooter0005
If it were I, I would expect to pay extra for the service considering  it is 120 miles round trip, not to mention the trip time.  I bought my Prime at Audio Connections which is 250 miles from my home, one way.  I had them set the entire turntable up and everything was still in check when I got it home.  Adirondack Audio did the same thing for me when I bought my Technics SL1200G in 2018.  They were roughly the same distance from my home as Audio Connections.  Again, everything was on the money when I got home and checked it.

I wouldn't expect the service you are looking  at for free.
I wouldn't want anybody but myself setting up my turntable. Especially that table. I couldn't imagine anybody else taking the time to get all the adjustments just right. Even after the setup is done per specs you still need to fine tune with your ears.
Thanks for the fast response I’m not closed to pay them it would be very nice to pay them if the installation was spot on.
Congratulations. Nice setup.

Dropping that much dough, the dealer can at least setup the cartridge for it, if you also purchased a cart. Other than that, the setup is likely straight forward-unbox, follow instructions. Just make sure it's on a level surface.

From a dealers perspective it's more time/expense that needs to be accounted for. Doesn't hurt to ask. 

When you get a major appliance, delivery typically isn't free. Do tip them well, if they do.