Opinions on Silnote Cables

Silnote Cables is offering big discounts on some of their cables.  Does anyone have experience with these cables?  Would you recommend them?  Are they usually heavily discounted?   
128x128tomcy6
I’ve had Silnote’s Morpheus XLR to XLR interconnects between my BAT VK-5i tube preamp and BAT VK-600 with bat pack solid state beast of an amp for a couple years now. After that I bought their XLR to RCA Morpheus to go between my preamp and MHDT Orchid DAC, along with their classic (I think that is what they call it) digital coax between my BlueSound Node2 streamer and the Orchid. I couldn’t be happier. They are high quality interconnects at a steal of a price since they only sell direct (Roanoke, VA based as I recall). They also have excellent customer service. I’ve had many conversation with their CEO. He has always been very helpful. If I didn’t have SYMO speaker cables that were designed to Jason Blume’s spec I would also buy their speakers cables for my Apogee Acoustics Duetta Signature Series II magnetostatic speakers. When I last spoke to them they had just landed being named by Magnepan as there reference speaker cable partner. Again, I couldn’t be more happy and with zero hesitation whole-heartedly recommend them!
I have their Morpheus Reference from TT  to Phono Preamp and their Reference Classic II to my integrated. They were recommended by someone on this board. Very satisfied with the cables.  
I also have some Silnote cables. I tried the power cables they offer for $99.00, figured what the heck, I’ll take a chance. I was impressed upon arrival, packaged well and the cable itself was nicely put together and looks like it will last forever. The sound improvements were easily apparent in my system so I ended up buying three more power cords of various lengths and some interconnects. I’ve been very happy with them for a couple of years now and wouldn’t hesitate to buy more if needed. Guess I sound like a reviewer here, glowing over a product.
I have the Morpheus Reference Classic RCA phono cables and use them in one of my secondary systems between the phono stage and my headphone amp.  They are well made and sound better than Blue Jeans cables, but not as good or as quiet with MM carts as some of the other cables I have.
Thanks for sharing your experiences everyone.  Sounds like Silnote makes worthy cables.  I wish there was an easy way to know which cables will work best in your system.