Opinions on Silnote Cables

Silnote Cables is offering big discounts on some of their cables.  Does anyone have experience with these cables?  Would you recommend them?  Are they usually heavily discounted?   
128x128tomcy6
Post removed 
The stereo times review for their stuff from a few years back is pretty glowing. I usually consider them a good source of audiophile info, as they seem to find more obscure products. There’s enough positive feedback out there to give them a try.
I have had Silnote RCA and digital cables in my 2 systems for a number of years. I started with Morpheous RCA and digital, and then moved to  Posiedon Signatures digital and RCA between my amp and preamp , and  Orion between my DAC and either preamp or when Iswitch over to one of my integrated amps  in my main system . Poseidon Signature RCAs and Poseidon digital  in my 2nd system. To my ears they are very balanced across the spectrum, good tone, detail and soundstage.

As far as pricing I believe what you see on the website isn't discounting per se versus what the prices are direct versus if you were buying retail.
I’ve had Silnote’s Morpheus XLR to XLR interconnects between my BAT VK-5i tube preamp and BAT VK-600 with bat pack solid state beast of an amp for a couple years now. After that I bought their XLR to RCA Morpheus to go between my preamp and MHDT Orchid DAC, along with their classic (I think that is what they call it) digital coax between my BlueSound Node2 streamer and the Orchid. I couldn’t be happier. They are high quality interconnects at a steal of a price since they only sell direct (Roanoke, VA based as I recall). They also have excellent customer service. I’ve had many conversation with their CEO. He has always been very helpful. If I didn’t have SYMO speaker cables that were designed to Jason Blume’s spec I would also buy their speakers cables for my Apogee Acoustics Duetta Signature Series II magnetostatic speakers. When I last spoke to them they had just landed being named by Magnepan as there reference speaker cable partner. Again, I couldn’t be more happy and with zero hesitation whole-heartedly recommend them!
I have their Morpheus Reference from TT  to Phono Preamp and their Reference Classic II to my integrated. They were recommended by someone on this board. Very satisfied with the cables.