Opinions on Silnote Cables

Silnote Cables is offering big discounts on some of their cables.  Does anyone have experience with these cables?  Would you recommend them?  Are they usually heavily discounted?   
128x128tomcy6
I have a Silnote digital RCA, and a pair of RCA IC’s. Just purchased not too long ago.

I use my CD/BluRay player as a transport into my DAC via the RCA, and I must say, the difference was immediately notable. Musical, ‘softened’ the digital, good solid low, minds, and highs. Took the ‘glare’ off. Liked the difference so much I bought the IC’s to go from my DAC to pre. Again, very solid. May be a bit ‘warmer’ than the Audio Envy I use on my analog/TT chain, but as it turns out, exactly what I wanted in the digital chain. That is not to say they are overly ‘warm’. In fact, very neutral, and as I say, ‘musical’.  I’ve thought about flipping the AudioEnvy and Silnote just to hear the difference, but have not, I like what each are doing within their chain.

They are also made extremely well.

I have no complaints at all. For the price, I think they are pretty hard to beat.