LSA 20 Signature Loudspeaker / Great Performer & Great $ Bargain until end of the year

My review on the LSA 20 Signature Loudspeaker has just gone up on the Stereo Times website that shares the details of why this seven driver design (four active and three passive drivers) gorgeous looking speaker offers a beautiful full-range performance in sound-staging, rendering of natural colors/timbres(think Harbeth), top end sparkle, and accurate bass extension down to 25 Hz. All of this delivered in a small footprint floor-standing enclosure that’s clad in a top-notched matched chocolate Rosewood veneer.

It normally sells for $3,995, which includes shipping, but until the end of the year it’s on sale for $2,399. At its regular price its a bargain. However, for $2,299 it’s a freaking unbelievable steal!

For all the details regarding build quality, specifics on the 20’s performance, and design take a look at the review.
teajay
How do they match up against some other $4K speakers that you've reviewed , Moab , etc?
Hey facten,

My take on your question is two-fold:

1) The 20 Signature is a small footprint floor-stander, so physically it will fit into a smaller space, then some of the other 4k to 6k speakers I have reviewed. The 20 does have excellent deep and extended bass,  it has three rear mounted pass radiators, so you do have to get it off the front wall to get it to load the room without bloat.

2) Overall, this speaker competes easily with other wonderful speakers at or above its price point. It would be a matter of personal taste and system synergy which speaker you might prefer. I bought the review pair because I found them enchanting and very musical with a great bottom end and beautiful tonality. Yes, different then my Tekton and MSNT speakers, which I still totally enjoy, the 20's give another type of presentation or perspective on the music.

However, remember you can get the 20's now for $2,399, at that price you would have to spend at least another two to three thousand to equal its performance, in my opinion.
Thanks for the review.

I have the lower-priced of their two standmounts. They are wonderful--on the warm side, and with wide dispersion and disappear like omnis or my mirage bipoles. How do these compare (to either set of their floor mounts) aside from deeper bass?