When does my class Atoll IN200 A/B integrated switch from class A to class B?

I have an Atoll IN200 integrated amp (earlier version of this: https://www.atoll-electronique.com/en/products/integrated/integrated-in200sig/)

Having read a lot of praise about class A power, I’m wondering how to tell from specs when my integrated likely needs to switch from class A to class B?

The reason I’m curious is that I’m still wondering how my speakers might sound with a pure class A amplifier (such as Pass, etc.) but perhaps the integrated I have is already demonstrating much of that if there is a long enough delivery of class A power from it already? My speakers are 8 ohms, 87 db sensitivity, standmounts.

I apologize if this question is too simple; I hope I’ve posed it clearly.

P.S. This is not about dissatisfaction with my integrated or other gear (I have tubes, too). It's really just part of a longer term attempt to understand how different power sources change the character of a system, particularly the speakers.
128x128hilde45
Coda uses three different taps on the transformer to achieve their versions. I have the CSiB integrated in V1 which is 150 watts into 8 ohms but with class A up to 18 watts, the V3 is 400 watts into 8 ohms and class A to 8 watt. So a unit can be adjusted to one of three versions, the correct transformer tap soldered in place and the bias set, all performed at the factory, not a user adjustment. 

I also have a Pass INT-60 which is class A to 30 watts, both wonderful units. Weighs in at 90 + lbs.

I agree with what most have said that your unit is likely class A to 10 watts or less.

The most important thing is how it sounds to you!

hilde45
When does my class Atoll IN200 A/B integrated switch from class A to class B?

Looking at the size of the heat sinks https://ibb.co/1LXDhKt and the rail volts needed for Class-B 120w output, your lucky to have a couple of watts of Class-A

Because of the high rail volts needed for 120w of class-B, the heat dissipation of Class-A goes up exponentially as the rails volts rise for Class-B.

Think this way, if you have a 10w Class-A "only" amp (no B) the heat is X
If that same amp is still 10w Class-A ((but 120w of B) then the heat is far far higher.

Like I said your lucky to have a couple of watts of Class-A (sorry probably not what you wanted to hear) 

Cheers George
Thank you George and others. You have told me what I wanted to hear, namely the truth with explanations. I did not buy this amplifier with the expectation that it would be class a for very many watts.

I think this inquiry has taught me something also about what this company is willing to say even when they know that it is being repeated into a forum.

If I have more dialogue with them I may just share it with you because it's kind of amazing how long they are willing to stick with this line of bs.
"The IN200 works in Class A up to about 40W under 8 Ohm. The switch to Class AB is quite slow."
BTW this is BS, that they claim for a 120w rms class-B they say it is.
If it were true the thing would huge with external heat sinks and weigh 30kg+ not 12kg
https://www.atoll-electronique.com/en/products/integrated/integrated-in200sig/

Cheers George
It seems proved as BS. What I'm amazed at is that I confronted them via email with the evidence it couldn't be true and they just repeated the BS. I may give them one more chance to come clean but nothing really hangs on it -- I'm just a berserker-against-BS.