Hegel h590 or Accuphase e460 with Harbeth 40.3

Narrowing my search for an integrated to replace my 17 year old Jeff Roland Concentra 2.
Opinions on these options would be appreciated.  I’m intrigued by both and have no way to demo before purchase.
yashu
+1 for Accuphase. Last time I heard the current E-480 it was driving Wilson Sasha DAW at an audio show after hours. I thought the combination was more musically pleasing than the featured reference tube gear on display. Seriously well built and great sounding SS gear!
Freediver
Today I heard all in one Hegel 390 with Magico small floor standers with 7 inch woofers and sound was warm and airy. Must me something else causing the dryness you heard with Harbeth like the room acoustics.
Yashu

If your budget allows see if you can listen to the Dartzeel integrated. It's juicy sounding but doesn't have artificial sweetener sound of Accuphase. I just listened to my Harbeths they are a touch dry.
can’t go wrong with either a big hegel or equivalent power accuphase

sound wise they are similar, meaning they are absolutely superb, creme de la creme solid state - treble very similar, midrange accuphase a touch sweeter fuller, bass hegel better tighter deeper

accuphase will have a more jewel like construction, super super japanese luxury tactility, if you value that, whereas hegel has a nordic black minimalistic feel - but you will also pay at least double, or close to triple for accuphase luxury and finish if you buy new ...