Audio envy - dang!

I usually post on AG when I have an issue or concern, so I’m happy for once it’s to praise a new product, in this case Audio Envy’s IC. 

I use an ARC Classic 60 amp with a Herron 1A preamp. The AE cable went between these two.

I run an ARC Phono pre PH3se from my VPI prime as source.
My speakers are Thiel CS2.4’s

Out of the box a bit bright, But after a few hours that just went to strait up transparent - I mean freaking crystal clear. No tonal aberrations. Smooth, with no etched highs. Voices sound right, Natural. Soundstage opened up, as you might expect when things get clearer.

The best part was how inexpensive they were. They made my Cardas Clear Light interconnects I was using sound clouded by contrast. The Cardas was about x3 the cost of the AE’s.
BTW, this wasn’t “I think I hear differences”, this was “I’ll never use those Cardas in this system again, and where is my IPad, I need to order my next set!”

And that’s just what I did.
last_lemming
Got a pair of the speaker cables today. Very good detail and separation of instruments. There’s a nice clarity and openness that is noticed immediately. What’s nice about these is, as with the Silversmith Fidelium, you notice the change immediately when switching these in. I just ordered the power cord, because I imagine there’s an audible change to be had there, too. For the price, why not?
I received my Audio Envy package today. Set of speaker cables, xlr cables and an ocean 3p cord. 

Disclaimer is I have not plugged them into the system yet. 

First thing noticed is they're really light and flexible. The ocean 3p cord almost feels like a toy when compared to my other cords. One may wonder is there any shielding going on and is there a decent amount of conducting material inside. But of course these are all just physical perspectives and visual perception.

I will chime back in once more after I have placed them in the system and listened for a bit. If you're used to or prefer looking at audio jewellery or big chunky cords with fancy plugs and connectors, these may not be for you. 
I just wanted to add how pleased I am with the O’nestian 4:3 XLR in lieu of the Morrow MA6 between my Pass Xp15 and pre amp.  This is not a knock on the Morrow.  It sounds smooth, full, inoffensive, but just lacks that treble extension and air that the AE has, and the Morrow is something like 3x the price.  I'm a sucker for accurate ride cymbal decay (being a drummer) and the AE O’nestians just decay naturally.  Keepers for sure.  Anyone interested in a pair of Morrow MA6s?  LOL.
When I tried the O' nestian 4:3 against my older version MA 4 xlr's between pre and amp, I loved the upper mid to top end extension as well, almost felt the cables were already burned in, but in the end the sacrifice of lower mid fullness and bass extension was to much to leave on the table, I gave them plenty of time to fill out but never happened for me. In the right setup as with all things they are fantastic cables with a no brainer price tag to boot! 
I've had (nearly) all Audio Envy power cables, interconnects (including a couple of XLR cables), and speaker cables in my 2-channel system for about a year now. Just super pleased, and did not hesitate to generate a new order when the need recently came up.