Why is there no love for Prima Luna?

I have noticed fairly negative comments on Prima Luna in various discussions. Granted, I’ve never heard their gear but they seem to offer quite a value proposition. Point to point wiring, auto bias, protection circuits, easy tube rolling, good parts and build quality. I had considered looking into the Evo series integrated but the brand seems to be downplayed on this forum. Anyone have direct experience as to why?
cincyhound
2 of my 3 integrated amps - Ayon Audio Spirit 2 & Line Magnetic 518IA require manual biasing; it takes less than 5 minutes to check and,  adjust if necessary, every once in awhile. My point being that biasing shouldn't scare you away from potential amps, just ask up front what is involved with biasing the specific amp.
What are the speakers and their efficiency/impedance?
I just like my Prologue One integrated.  Have had it for years, now.  The piece melds perfectly with the rest of my components.  Tubes last for a good long time. Troubles have been few and very far between.  When I lived in L.A., I'd drag it to  high end stores to do direct comparisons with the stores' integrateds.  It gave every other integrated a run for its money.  Even the sales people at those shops had to admit that it sounded damnably good.  While it is true I'd be happier if it were assembled someplace else, it has proven its worth.  It might be said, too, that though it's turned out that the PrimaLuna is my only Chinese piece of audio gear, in this particular moment in history it is just plain difficult to avoid buying Chinese-sourced goods of any ilk.
For starters ,not too many people are thrilled with the China virus 
Cover up for 6 weeks before letting other in on it , I for one donot buy Anything from China Period. Taiwan ,Hong Kong no problem 
they are pro America .youhave products like Ayon and their class leading microprocessor biasing ,starting under $3k  night and day better then standard auto biasing for tube wear,and nice Built in Austria machined case work, not sheet metal,world class Lundahl transformers ,and chokes much better then a Torroidal for tubes .I think this is a good opening argument .

So a lot of this text was done on China-free hardware?
Impressive! You also must go home to China-free households? double impressive.
You guys win the internet.

cincyhound, you should just do an in home demo and let your ears open your wallet, not anyone here. Prima Luna, Raven, whatever. Both companies offer home trials. Everyone here including myself is an audio genius, but disagrees with the other geniuses.