Synergistic PHT... any other PHT heads here?

I ordered the black widow/ green dream pack. I’ve been playing with black widow. Yea the pht is phuckin cool 😎
I’m listening to Stan Getz and it’s like he’s about 6 ft in front of me... it’s strange I can’t feel the air coming out of his horn. Like, it’s so real but I’m staring off into nothing and it’s not coming from a speaker. It’s like Getz just materialized in the middle of my living room. I haven’t tried the green dream. Anyone else using these, any using more than one? Where are you placing them? Mines on the front of my cartridge like a rhino horn sticking out into the room, it’s not on top like in the literature... my setup wouldn’t allow it. 
andrewkelley
@millercarbon do you also put the black in the head shell  and the green dream on the arm? 
Tried them different places, separately and together. Wound up with one Black Beauty and one Green Dream right on top of the Koetsu. My Origin Live Conqueror arm has holes in the head shell that line up perfectly to put one PHT in each hole. Their locations are clearly pictured on my System page. https://systems.audiogon.com/systems/8367 There's a second Green Dream on the arm tube. Picture #15 shows its location, as well as the 2 ECT on the arm base.  

These were all moved around a little in the beginning. They were tried on the counterweight, and on the arm directly above the pivot, and a couple other places. It sounds like a lot of work but really it went fast because it was so fascinating to do. First of all because its kind of amazing these things do anything at all! But then to be able to hear a slightly different sound from almost any change, crazy! I would move, listen, move, listen, only listening a minute each time.  

ECT went the same. Those could probably be used right on the arm or even on the cartridge, but they are a lot more massive, never tried. PHT are so light that after checking and realizing they are like .05g or something like that, I quit checking VTF and that saved a lot of time.  

If you try HFT, those are very similar in sound and also in the way moving them even a small amount makes a difference. Especially with things like cymbals, an inch or two up or down can change the balance from shimmer to sizzle. Not a huge amount, not like a tone control, more like tube rolling, just enough to fine tune.
I drank the cool aid some years ago having at least 20 HFT's. Well worthwhile.
Mixed results with the fuses.
I've got two PHT's bought on sale. Only using one purple it's effect is minor but positive to my ears. Guys, I appreciate knowing I can instal the second one too. It will be fun to listen.
For those curious to try they feature a 30 day return at no charge.
If you do try a PHT, it would be a good idea to have a disinterested and uninformed person with good ears audition the system, with vs without the PHT. But don’t tell the other person what you are doing. That’s called a single-blind trial. It helps to eliminate your own inevitable bias from having purchased the PHT and having read all this and other blather about the PHT on-line.

Also, if you are going to stick the PHT on your headshell, make sure you compensate for the resulting change in VTF as you evaluate the results.