Rel sub cable options

I want to upgrade the neutrik cable on my Rel Storm III. Has anyone compared the Kimber Kable and Rel Blue cables? The Rel is almost twice as much (but also twice as long).
rockyboy
Hey everyone. I just installed 3 m Analysis Plus REL Theater 4 cables for hi-level connection from my amps to my pair of REL S/510. 
I am considering buying the 6 foot cables from Frank at signal hi-fi/signal cable and wonder if anyone has compared these two. Obviously, I would be keeping the ones I like better and returning the ones that lose the competition.
@wolf_garcia , it was a complicated math problem and took years of a/b research.  Then to quantify the value, sheesh.  I’m surprised it didn’t take longer.

@kbuech , Frank is awesome to work with and makes nice cables.  You ought to give them a try.  
Thanks for that, @b_limo , that’s just what I needed to hear. I was leaning toward having them both at home and comparing the two and you nudged me all the way :-)
I will post my impressions here once I have a chance to listen to them both.
I have REL cables made by Signal and also by Audio Art. Both less expensive than the bassline blue. I use them in different systems. Haven’t had chance to compare. The AA cost about double the Signal but use better connector and wire seems higher quality but I like both