JBL L65 vs Forte III vs Cornwall IV

Any thoughts on which of these options sounds best to you? I have the JBLs, they’ve been well maintained and sound very good but, after 42 years, am kicking around the idea of moving them to my workshop if either of the Klipsch is a jaw-dropping step up.

Listening preferences are all over the map but jazz/blues/non-metal pop/rock predominantly....very little classical/bluegrass/country.

Listening space is less than ideal - one end of an “open” floor plan with speakers on long wall...usable listening space is 12.5’ x 16’. With the L65s, my listening position is 9-10 foot from speakers.

Amp is a PrimaLuna Prologue Classic integrated, currently running stock preamp section tubes and GL KT 77s.

Thanks in advance.
lg1
@lg1, my listening space sounds very similar to yours. (Square footage, long wall placement, open concept at one end).
I have space for large, wide, but not very deep speakers. Of those you list, the Cornwall IV would be my choice, but would urge you to also consider their British cousin, the Tannoy Legacy Arden. Same physical size as the Cornwall IV, with a different driver approach. They can found through some UK dealers at pricing similar to the Cornwall.