JBL L65 vs Forte III vs Cornwall IV

Any thoughts on which of these options sounds best to you? I have the JBLs, they’ve been well maintained and sound very good but, after 42 years, am kicking around the idea of moving them to my workshop if either of the Klipsch is a jaw-dropping step up.

Listening preferences are all over the map but jazz/blues/non-metal pop/rock predominantly....very little classical/bluegrass/country.

Listening space is less than ideal - one end of an “open” floor plan with speakers on long wall...usable listening space is 12.5’ x 16’. With the L65s, my listening position is 9-10 foot from speakers.

Amp is a PrimaLuna Prologue Classic integrated, currently running stock preamp section tubes and GL KT 77s.

Thanks in advance.
lg1
JBL65 Jubal's will kill any Klipch for sheer musicality! You'd be foolish to relegate them to your workshop! You would be trading listenability for loudness! 
You’ve heard Cornwall IVs or just making assumptions based on something you heard years ago?
I had the privilege of owning a pair of L65's from 1978 until 2009.
Had to sell them due to a job loss along with my Marantz 2285.....
I'm sorry I did.
My advice....Keep them!  Most likely they need surrounds, unless you have already replaced them.
They sound better than Klipsch, which are a bit 'tinny' in my opinion.
Put them where you wish, but don't sell them!
I’ve had them all. I miss the jubals the most. Just a great speaker with those crystal slot tweeters. Too bad I sold them. At least my buddy bought them and loves them. 
Hello,
I agree with Ozzy. Go with the CW speakers. You might need to add a sub to keep the low end of the JBLs. You will be happier with the detail out of the Klipsch CW. If you buy the Forte line you will wish you had upgraded to the CWs in a couple months. Both are good near the wall. BTW, sell the JBLs instead of keeping as a garage speaker. I’m sure you can find some old pioneers for $100 to throw in your garage.