Denon DA 307 and DA 309

Hi, anyone know the effective mass of these tonearms?

Cheers
128x128best-groove
luisma31
... Measured VTA, it is at 89 degrees, I need to readjust ...
Hmmm, something is not right. You are probably measuring the wrong thing - VTA should be somewhere around 20 degrees.

VTA/SRA is properly explained here.
I use all Stanton and Pickering with brush and all of them are fine and the sound is fantastic with recommended settings of VTA w/ brush. 
To brush or not to brush is an interesting and debatable question.  I elect not to use the brush, but I have no firm philosophy in mind except I am averse to attachments that could do harm as well as good.  One logical objection to the brush, that I have read elsewhere so it is not my idea, is that the brush "rattles" in the stylus mount assembly, which does not seem like something you want to happen so close to the contact between stylus in groove, which you want to be minutely sensitive.  In fact, the mounting is not damped, which would have been a good idea. But I wouldn't argue with anyone who likes to use the brush.  It used to be a common source of discussion, back in the good old days when these excellent cartridges were available and in vogue.
I always do what the manufacturer recommends first and use my gear according to that. Mr. Walter Stanton explained very well why there is a brush on his cartridges, some people are happy using fluid dampers instead (not every cartridge have a brush like Stanton/Pickering).
chakster
I use all Stanton and Pickering with brush and all of them are fine and the sound is fantastic with recommended settings of VTA w/ brush.
These brushes and "dynamic stabilizers" should not affect VTA. Perhaps @chakster had a "senior moment" and meant to say VTF.