Denon DA 307 and DA 309

Hi, anyone know the effective mass of these tonearms?

Cheers
128x128best-groove
I have been thinking that the combo of the Zupreme headshell 12g + DL-301II 6g for total 18g might not be the best for the DA-307.
The DA-307 could accept carts from 5 - 10g so it seems the DL-301II could be a possible one to use, the original headshell PCL-5 weights 6g, half of the Zupreme I am using. I don't have any HS close to 6g except for a Yamamoto HS-4S which at 10.7 g is close to the Zupreme. I also have a Grace HS-3 which at 8g could be a good match as well.
But I have a Pickering 3000SP which is seems to be just under 18g, maybe 16 or so with headshell, will this be a good match or would it be better to use the Denon cart with a lower weight headshell?
@lewm you were right about having fun setting up this tonearm.1. Measure 230mm P2S2. Figure out 14mm overhang from spindle to stylus3. Align the cantilever with the lines on the protractor4. Adjust the VTF
5. Then after all this try to figure out the proper VTA
Analog is a lot of work ..... I hope with the Pickering I get better results.
After installing the 3000SP with headshell provided courtesy of @chakster
1. Readjusted P2S which wasn't properly setup the 1st time to 230 mm.
2. Move back the cart a little on the HS to match 14mm overhang
3. Measured VTA, it is at 89 degrees, I need to readjust but it is late, will do it tomorrow.4. Adjusted VTF to 1gr
Sounds completely different than with the DL302-II, much much better, playing stairway to heaven from modern not so great pressing, imaging and sound stage is very good, it has the coherence my very good digital lacks playing rock, highs a little rolled off but I'm not doing any loading and I'm using a DIN to male RCA cable + female RCA to XLR adapter cable, tracking with 1g is perfect.

Still need to double check using the hifi news LP

All in all for the money I am very satisfied with the DA-307 and with my starter analog rig, I was on the brink to put it aside again.

After installing the 3000SP with headshell provided courtesy of @chakster

Sounds completely different than with the DL302-II, much much better, playing stairway to heaven from modern not so great pressing, imaging and sound stage is very good, it has the coherence my very good digital lacks playing rock, highs a little rolled off but I'm not doing any loading...

That Pickering XSV/3000SP is great, glad you like it.

Load it at 100k and you will hear the highs and air you're looking for. 

Higher models of Pickering are more refined. 

The trick is to set up the VTF right with the brush
If you're using your Pickering with the brush then tracking force must be 1g higher, because the actual tracking force on the stylus will be 1g less because of the brush.

Recommended tracking force for XSV/3000SP is 2g !
You have to set tracking force at 3g with the brush to get desired 2g on the stylus @luisma31

The trick is to set up the VTF right with the brush.
Correct, I'm not using the brush, it makes the stylus contact more complex and I wanted to initially try without it, planning on adding it later on.
If you're using your Pickering with the brush then tracking force must be 1g higher, 
Thanks for the tip
Recommended tracking force for XSV/3000SP is 2g !
You have to set tracking force at 3g with the brush to get desired 2g on the stylus @luisma31
 So the XSV3000 is 1g but the SP is 2g? (without the brush)