Denon DA 307 and DA 309

Hi, anyone know the effective mass of these tonearms?

Cheers
128x128best-groove
I would like confirmation if your DA 307 also oscillates so little.
Not my case, mine oscillates more than the one in the video, go to my link and watch the video https://www.dropbox.com/sh/m6j01m72nt9v5tl/AADVZPzl_uly7MJldNR_nT9la?dl=0

@luisma31 many thanks ... I will show your video to the lab for them to double check my 307 which does not persuade me a good job is done.

Does it have any movement in the horizontal bearings or is it fixed well?
Has your tonearm ever been overhauled?
Just noticed your response, seems I wasn't following the thread.

There is no horizontal movement, if you engage the antiskate yes it moves outwards as it should, the tonearm hasn't been overhauled.

As a matter of fact I'm a little disappointed, the initial test and sound wasn't anything good, I think the Zupreme headshell with the DL302-II is too heavy for this arm so I will be getting a lighter headshell and MM cart and will try it.
My former Technics SL 1210 mk5 sounded better, but I'm sure it is the lack of experience setting up everything so I'm not quitting.

I have been thinking that the combo of the Zupreme headshell 12g + DL-301II 6g for total 18g might not be the best for the DA-307.
The DA-307 could accept carts from 5 - 10g so it seems the DL-301II could be a possible one to use, the original headshell PCL-5 weights 6g, half of the Zupreme I am using. I don't have any HS close to 6g except for a Yamamoto HS-4S which at 10.7 g is close to the Zupreme. I also have a Grace HS-3 which at 8g could be a good match as well.
But I have a Pickering 3000SP which is seems to be just under 18g, maybe 16 or so with headshell, will this be a good match or would it be better to use the Denon cart with a lower weight headshell?
@lewm you were right about having fun setting up this tonearm.1. Measure 230mm P2S2. Figure out 14mm overhang from spindle to stylus3. Align the cantilever with the lines on the protractor4. Adjust the VTF
5. Then after all this try to figure out the proper VTA
Analog is a lot of work ..... I hope with the Pickering I get better results.