Audio Art Statement 1 power cables?

I'm currently using these cables in my system with success along with other cables. I'm wondering others opinion on this cable in their system's.
128x128mitchb
I’ve used many high end power cables ranging from $1000 to $1500 or more and the Audio Art e2plus power cables are the best I’ve used. The Audio Art Statement  signal and speaker cables are quite a bit better than the Cardas Golden Reference cables they replaced. The AA cables are excellent cables regardless their good price.
I have I think now 6 of the power1 classic power cables from Audio Art, plus two more made up as REL high-level subwoofer signal cables with Neutrik connector.  For under $200 they are great, outperforming the $100ish Signal Magicpower and Pangea models that I have also tried.

I just ordered my first classic plus power cable, which I'll put between my wall outlet and my Richard Gray conditioner.  Hoping that well further elevate things.

Rob is great to work with.  Highly recommended.
I started out with the Audio Art Classics, much better than my experience with Signal Cable and PS Audio entry cables that to my ears are no better stock power cords . Liked their impact and have moved up to Audio Art Statements and Power 1 ePlus cryo power cords in my main system.