PS Audio Power Plant 15........

Just got a PS Audio Power Plant 15 that I bought as demo from a dealer. The idea was to upgrade from Audioquest Niagara 1200. 
As soon as I hooked it up to my system ( Auralic Altair G1, Pass Labs Int-60, Audio Note J-Spe Speakers) I was robed of my beautiful midrange and the soundstage that was open and 3D holographic became 2D and receded to the back of the front wall. 
Did several a/b tests and it became ever so clear.
What could be going on? Obviously, changing from a 1K unit to a 7K unit one expect an improvement.
Thoughts and comments are appreciated.
bbenzaquen6343
Do you have a top quality power cord to connect the P15 to your home service?
If it’s a demo unit, it probably has already been broken in unless the dealer told you it wasn’t on the floor very long.
If it’s that far off, call ps audio about your issue. It should be under warranty and they are very good at supporting their customers 
Could be  the Pass amp just doesn’t like any power conditioners with active devices. 
The final word on any piece of gear, of course, is how it sounds TO YOU. Don't convince yourself something must sound better simply because of price or name recognition. That said, I'm a regular watcher of hi-fi reviewer Steve Guttenberg's YouTube channel, and I remember being startled when he said that he tried a PS Audio regenerator once, and it clearly, without question, worsened the sound quality. (Who knows why?) He ended up getting rid of it. Guttenberg is a huge Pass fan, and has a Pass amp in his current system, though I don't know if he had one when he tried the regenerator. I also remember stumbling across a comment on a hi-fi forum (maybe this one) in which someone said that Nelson Pass once said that using Pass amps with other power components (he might have specifically referenced PS Audio regenerators) is often not a good idea, because the power section in Pass amps is already so good that most other power components will be inevitably be a downgrade. That might not be the exact way it was put, but it was something very close.