Need really simple advice. How do I use the DAC side of my ARC Ref CD-9SE to stream music?

Ok, ... I just bought an ARC Ref CD-9SE redbook CD player, which has its own built-in DAC functionality.  The CD-9 DAC does not have DSD capability.  The ARC website describes the CD-9's capability in part as follow:

The Reference CD9SE incorporates four digital inputs: USB 2.0HS, AES/EBU, RCA, and Toslink. All inputs handle 24 bit / 192k resolution. The Reference CD9SE retains the Philips PRO2R transport, still the best dedicated CD mechanism that is simply unsurpassed for compact disc playback. Benefitting from what we have learned in the development of the Reference DAC, the REF CD9 utilizes quad 24-bit DACs running in mono mode, with dual master oscillators; one for 44.1/88.2/176.4 sample rates, the other for 48/96/192kHz sample rates. Sample rate conversion is selectable for all inputs, allowing playback in native resolution or via upsampling, including compact disc and all inputs, including USB. Additionally, there is a selectable digital filter, with either fast or slow rolloff. 

I have no idea what any of the glarff quoted above means.  So, ... my simple minded understanding is that I need to sign up for a streaming service, ...  like Spotify, Tidal or something off Amazon.  The CD-9 is very close to an ethernet cable, so that is a good fact.  I assume that I will need a streamer like, Lumin or some other brand that I do not know a thing about, plus some interconnects and maybe a USB cord.  If I need a computer, ... I have a regular PC which has an Intel Core i7 CPU and a solid state hard drive.

So, ... in simple baby talk, how can I stream music from the internet into my CD-9 DAC and then into my ARC Ref 6SE linestage?  Please, please, ... keep it really simple.   

Thanks

bifwynne
Per page 9 of the player’s Owner Manual

USB: Connect to a Windows-based PC or Mac computer for music playback from your computer. Press the INPUT button until the ‘USB’ LED is illumindated. Software installation is not necessary for Mac or Linux users. Windows users can find the necessary software at www.audioresearch.com.

Other connections also addressed.

CD9SE-Manual.pdf (audioresearch.com)
Thanks Jetter.  I just downloaded the ARC driver.  Next a USB cable, and then almost in business.

I'll check out Amazon for streaming options.  Hopefully Amazon can stream at least redbook quality music.

I know there are a "bazilion" A'gon threads running about streaming services.  The two most popular services that come to mind are Spotify and Tidal. 

Which of the two services offers the highest quality data transmission?

@cal3713 

Per Qobuz webpage, Studio quality streaming is offered -- (FLAC 24-Bit up to 192 kHz).  Is 24 bit/192kHz look SACD quality?

Tidal is more complicated.  Three levels of service:  Standard; HiFi (1411kbps - lossless FLAC); and Master (2304 - 9216kbps).    

What levels of streaming can the CD-9 handle?  And can I run all of this through my PC to the CD-9 via a USB cable?  

I assume at some point, I will want to get a streamer and maybe storage capability, but for now, I want to start with my PC if possible.

Thanks again.
You'll have to check your manual to see what the dac can handle, but probably all of the above resolutions. All usb cables you might buy will work fine.  Dealer's choice on if you care about moving past standard cd quality (of which most music is).