Amplifier suggestions please

Hi - I'm reworking a 2 channel system, had some very basic components and now trying to step up a bit.  DAC is currently a Schiit Yggy, I'm on the waiting list for a Freya+ which means I'll be running balanced connections.  Speakers are Philharmonic Audio 3's.  I was using a pair of Emotiva XPA-1L monoblocks (differential/balanced) but want to upgrade.  I could stay in the Schiit catalog and go with a pair of Vidar's but although there are no real bad reviews I feel like they don't quite get raved about like the Yggy does (and the Freya+ to some extent).  I'd like to stay around $2K, definitely under $3K and I prefer new (I've had my fill with trying used).  I know its asking a lot to find a pair of balanced monoblocks in this range so I'm not opposed to a stereo amp (XLR inputs).  I could also be talked into canceling my Freya+ order and switching to a preamp from the amp builder if there is better synergy in that pairing.  I've looked an Van Alstine and Odyssey, what else should I be looking at?

Thanks!
128x128jumper75
@yyzsantabarbara  Based on the recommendations on this post I'm liking the grouping of the following: Parasound A21+,  ATI AT6002 , Benchmark AHB2, and Rotel RB-1590 (I know these stretch my stated budget a bit).  I'm going to compare them and pick a front runner - from there I can take a look at class D offerings and compare.  I'm not jumping right into class D as I don't have experience with them, feels like a bigger leap of faith for me as I'm much more familiar with AB amps. 

Would you lean more towards Purifi monos vs an AHB2?  
Parasound has excellent clean midrange, decent bass. However, the highs are somewhat dry. A BLUE fuse at the mains will probably help this.

For what it’s worth, Parasound A21+ has 1.3 kVA transformer.

The ATI AT6002 has 2 x 900VA = 1.8 kVA transformer total power.

I don’t know what the Rotel RB-1590 transformer size is, but I suspect that it’s close to the ATI.

As far as sound, both Parasound and Rotel are on the warm side of neutral. The ATI amp would be totally neutral and could even slant towards the revealing sound.
Someone earlier here mentioned class D with some great mentions....along those same lines, GaN (gallium nitride) based amps - which are a new variation to “class D” or chip amp - that are touted to be excellent sounding amps with low heat and smaller footprint:

https://orchardaudio.com/shop/ols/products/bsc-mplfr

Been looking at these as a possibility for moving to separates! 
Hello Jumper75! 
You may want to investigate Sudgen Amplifiers; pure Class A.  Price for the FPA 4 brand new is $3,500. Here is a listing for one in mint condition selling for $1995 although it is an older listing from 2019 so I doubt it is still available but it gives you a sense of what to expect.  
https://www.usaudiomart.com/details/649551847-sugden-fpa-4-power-amplifier/

I use a Hegel H90 (60 Watts) to power Focal Electra 1008 BE's and the match is astonishing on every level; soundstage, imaging, bass response, mids and of course the highs as a result of the Beryllium Tweeter. I was close to getting the Sudgen FPA 4 but my budget did not support a high-quality DAC so I went with the integrated Hegel.  If you can find a H390 used for anywhere near $4,000 grab it. It has the balanced connections as well as a superb DAC and phono stage.  Absolute giant killer of an integrated amp. $6k brand new.  Good luck!