What’s your top 5 Christmas albums ?

It’s snowing here in Michigan today. Got me into the Christmas spirit. Curious what’s your favorite 5 Christmas albums.

I will get the ball rolling 
Ray Charles- The spirit of Christmas 
Vince GuaraldI Trio - A Charlie Brown Christmas 
Jimmy Smith - Christmas Cookin
Various Artists- Blue Christmas (BlueNote)
Aguanko - Latin Jazz Holiday in Havana

Ag insider logo xs@2xbiketony
I was never able to tolerate that chipmunk singing, but I know people who enjoy it.
Around 130 Christmas albums in my collection, currently. It is hard for me to pick a Top 5. However, it is easy for me to pick The Top One: The Magic Of Christmas by The Soulful Strings. This album has the most inventive and catchy arrangements (without going into over-the-top, zany territory) that I have ever heard Christmas music-wise. I'd like to give honorable mentions to Herb Alpert's Christmas Album from 1968 and Have Yourself A Soulful Little Christmas by Kenny Burrell. For Christmas music played in a straight-up classical sense I suggest these two albums: The Charlie Byrd Christmas Album and Music Of Christmas by The Empire Brass. Of course, there are several artists who have the definitive version of a particular song (Andy Williams and Johnny Mathis come to mind, and already mentioned by others above) but in terms of having an album by them that I would place in the Top 5 or Top 10 -- there is some pretty stiff competition. Finally, I'd like to mention a few songs that I think are unappreciated gems worth seeking out: "A Girl Named Noel" by Jim Nabors; "He's Gonna Take Away Our Christmas" by Robert Goulet; "Gee Whiz, It's Christmas" by The Beginning Of The End; "Christmas Must Be Tonight" by The Band. 
gueuze_dude,
If that is a picture of the whole collection, it's more like 180, not counting the multi-record boxes. Still, it looks like I have some catching up to do!