What are you streaming tonight?

As we are in the modern age of music I thought I would see how this fares.
We have threads specific for cdp and tt so why not streaming as it is a modern media.
I don't care if you stream Tidal, Deezer, Spotify, Paradise Radio or any number of internet stations.
I would like you to share your tastes and method of streaming.
128x128uberwaltz
ZM,

If you like interesting fusions of Eastern and Western music, listen to Ibrahim Maalouf - 40 Melodies.   A Lebanese musician who studied in Paris and plays a mean trumpet. 
If you like interesting fusions of Eastern and Western music, listen to Ibrahim Maalouf - 40 Melodies

Yes, very much like Ibrahim Maalouf!  I used to have S3NS on pretty regular rotation, haven't visited it lately, but will revisit his catalog today!  Thanks!

For anyone interested, I should also mention Anouar Brahem's output for ECM.

@164f .. discovery is perhaps the best aspect of streaming, no? I can't imagine living without at this point!

A guy on another forum (his taste is extraordinary) turned me on to a number of Nordic jazz artists years ago. I've been exploring them ever since, currently with Qobuz and occasionally Spotify if need be.

@ghjuvanni .. artists on ACT, ECM, and Blue Note are often on my system. Love Michael Wollny BTW.