What are you streaming tonight?

As we are in the modern age of music I thought I would see how this fares.
We have threads specific for cdp and tt so why not streaming as it is a modern media.
I don't care if you stream Tidal, Deezer, Spotify, Paradise Radio or any number of internet stations.
I would like you to share your tastes and method of streaming.
128x128uberwaltz
@melvinjames You are being closely followed! (by me). Great selections that teach me about wonderful Jazz I oftentimes didn't know! 
Myself I am exploring the catalogue of the ACT label these days, including great Norwegian artists. Right now listening to "Closer" by Bertine Zetlitz. 
Tord Gustavsen Trio "Changing Places"

streaming from my library

@ghjuvanni .. I've also discovered a boatload of new (to me) music thanks to threads like this one. Cheers and good listening!

@melvinjames 

As a user of Qobuz for over a year now, I listen to music not known to me before 80% of the time.  And I hardly listen to any of my about 2,000 CDs anymore.  A lot of great music on ECM (of course), but also on ACT.

Pretty much everything by Marcin Wasilewski (and company),
anything by Michael  Wollny, Bugge Wesseltoft (incl. Rymden), Michel Benita
ghjuvanni and melvinjames

i agree with you both!  When I sold my records and leaned into streaming, I noticed two things:

1- I spent more time listening to music, instead of searching, buying, cleaning, inputting, etc, and

2- I listened to more music outside of my usual genres, e.g. I’ve been finding lots of Norwegian and Icelandic music that I’ve loved, as well as some Brazilian and Jazz stuff I haven’t heard in years.  

Mathias Duplessy & the Violins of the World - Brothers of String.  Really interesting fusion of Eastern and Western folk traditions, and beautifully recorded to boot.

Thanks to Radio Paradise for introducing me to this!