Audiophile system for Techno and Dance music

Hello fellow audiophiles. What would be your choice of speakers (and other components) for audiophile listening of Techno (!) and Dance music, in a moderate size room ?
128x128bellemusique
Thanks for all your inputs. There are some techno artist which make Techno music not to dance, but primarly for concentrated listening. For exemple Jochem Paap (aka Speedy J), Oliver Lieb (aka Spicelab and L.S.G.), Steve Law (aka Zen Paradox, Starseed Transmissions) etc. They experiment with strange sounds and build lanscapes in very simmilar way like J.M.Jarre or Klaus Schulze with the addition of powerfull bass and rythm. They give a lot of attention to the sound-quality of their work (particularly Oliver Lieb) and their compositions are complex and inspiring journeys. Listening that kind of music on audiophile grade system is thrilling! I have in mind speakers in price range of 3-10K, eventualy combined with AudioKinesis The Swarm subwoofer system. Duke’s suggestion to use prosound drivers in audiophile speakers make a lot of sense to me. Almost all speakers on my shortlist have one big woofer, some type of horns and are high efficiency speakers or field coil drivers. I’m longtime user of electrostatic speakers, and currently looking for a second pair of speakers with better (?) dynamics and same level of transparency and precision for which stats are very popular.
Tekton Moabs with 4 or 5 subs will rock your techno like nobody's business. Sorry. Nobody's business was the bees knees 30 years ago. Substitute modern vernacular for whatever is currently in vogue for awesome, which dang that's out of date too.  

Tried some of that music. Usually being as I am a recluse with a keyboard a billion have been and gone by the time its news to me. Like, no kidding, Gagnam Style, literally over a billion views, never heard of it. So I was prepared. And...this techno stuff is.... Merely in the thousands. Got my work cut out for me now....
Wondering if you’re a fellow German... love some of those artists you mentioned.
Nowhere did I read you need ear-bleeding decibel levels in your moderately sized room. Seems most here equate electronica/techno with clubbing.
Maybe a combo of good, fast, punchy monitors (as "basic" as LS50s or new Meta versions or wireless?) plus 2 Rel T1 subs.
Experimenting with 4 monitors in each corner could be fun for some of this music that is very spacy - you can always turn two off for proper 2 or 2.1 listening? Just chiming in for fun ... I am not speaking from having done this set-up. But I like the music and I love the addition of my Rel sub for ambient, electronica, dub etc
I’m with you on some version of a normal 2 channel setup being able to pull this off while providing amazing holography at a primary listening position. I love what my system does with electronica.

I also agree with folks above that some version of a subwoofer swarm will be a necessary addition to nail the critical 10-100hz needed for the genre. I added a four sub array to my full range coincident PREs and it made a huge difference in my room (8 total 12" drivers across 6 cabinets), but not until I did a bunch of REW measurements and tweaked bass eq, level, and crossover points in a miniDSP. That said, I still have a partial dip at 50hz and every once in a while a song will just pound that weak spot to torture me.

And great stories @oldhvymec. I wish I could have attended.

It’s nice to finally run into a thread where people aren’t just hitting repeat on the same old music (see e.g., the "best live band" thread). Looking forward to listening to some of the bands suggested in here...