My Oppo is a bit too bright

'sup?
In a comparison to an impartial audience between my analog rig and my Oppo 105D > LFD LE IV rig, the consensus was the the digital end was too bright and brittle.
Some more details:

Digital:
Oppo 105 > Belden 840 cables > LFD LE IV > Decware Styx speaker cables

Analog:
VPI HW19 MK 4/Hana ML > Morrow PH4 > LFD LE phono > AZ ICs > LFD LE IV
All feeding into Spatial M3 Turbo S's
I agree with the consensus. Any suggestions for a warmer digital sound?
s
128x128simao
Glad you are getting better results.  I mentioned to you about Vibrapods making a big difference with the Oppo and you seem to be experiencing a similar improvement with the pods you tried.  I would still try the Vibrapods if you have some lying around.  Amazing how changing the footers on some components can make such a difference and sometimes nothing.  Same with cables.   
I rarely use my OPPO which is in a back up system with a TV. It did not sound that great with CD’s so I mainly streamed from a pro iDSD. I had an extra RCA High Fidelity cable from my main system so I decided to use it on the OPPO yesterday. Made a significant improvement and CD’s with the OPPO now sounding better (not bright at all) than streaming QoBuz & Tidal with the pro iDSD. I use these same cables on the pro iDSD & use a High Fidelity MC-6 hemisphere power conditioner in that system. 
So here's another question: I'm in negotiations for a Lyngdorf 2170. How does that deck inside compare with the Oppo? Should I run a coaxial cable from the Oppo to the link dwarf and essentially use the Oppo as a transport?
I got a good deal on a Silnote reference coaxial, which arrived yesterday and which I subsequently hooked up between the 2170 and the Oppo. It definitely improves the balance, but only when I ran the 2170 in bypass mode; that is, bypassing the room correction. 
If you want the same functionality in digital music playback, swap the OPPO for a Cambridge Audio 752BD or CXU.Same basic transport but with upsampling DAC. Sweeter, smoother, more musical playback. I have both units, OPPO for home theater, Cambridge for music.   :)