DACs and Transports--do they still go together?

A bit behind on the technology these days; when DACs such as Lampizator and MSB are discussed, the talk seems to center around servers, computer files and streamers, none of which I use or want. I like to play CDs. Do any of the models in these two lines have inputs for a CD transport, or is that just not how the market is going now? Maybe I need a dope slap.....
128x128jafreeman
It's all about matching the output on the digital source to the input on the DAC. 
I don't know what Lampi offers as transports you can always email them and ask what they have or would recommend. You can  look at CEC & Simaudio transports as options for either brand if you are looking for quality CD functionality versus the fuller functionality suite of the MSB transports
@jafreeman the only DACs you might run into a problem with are the ones that _only_ accept USB inputs and have no other inputs, as you are almost guaranteed not to find a USB output on a traditional CD player/transport.

But otherwise, servers and streamers are using the same I/O connection types as traditional CD players/transports. Most likely you just need to confirm there is a coaxial S/PDIF and/or optical TOSLink input on the back of any DAC you are considering, to match whatever is on your CD player.
Thanks all, MSB is out of my reach, have inquired with Lampizator America.  Who likes a tubed output?  I have ARC REF210 mono blocks with KT 150's.    
Yes X 2
Pro-Ject goes i2s to their DAC.
If that don't mean  "go together" your're a monkey's uncle.

Is Covid contagious?
Doh