How it works! From a common man.

How a boutique fuses changes the sound in a piece of equipment, and how (at least) one became directional.

How they made it directional. Yes SOME, very few, are made that way. I'll Explain what I found.

Why it works or NOT. This is NOT a fuse shoot out.  This is a, "WHY it works", Not "it just does", session. LOL

Everyone is welcome to help me figure out why it works, BUT why it doesn't, with a reason, is VERY welcome.

No name callin'.  Don't call folks liars, just state your personal learning extravaganza, HOW, and WHY.

We'll figure out WHY, and HOW it effects something.. Cause and Effect. NO PSYCHOBABBLE.

Big words hurt my head, keep it simple for us common folks if you would please.

I promise to be on my best behavior, maybe. :-)
Ag insider logo xs@2xoldhvymec
It could be full of anything, and a whole lot more I wouldn’t know.. I use it for the cleaning, and the corrosive inhibitors.

Diamond dust too, it is a great insulator, just what I don’t need, in the wrong amounts..The right amounts, different story..

OH and I like the smell, TOO.

There is a few things in NNS listed as "other" too, I’m pretty sure the stuff I’m using is just crammed full of STUFF not on the label. I mean it was 50 years old 50 years ago. I know there is silver in some of the OLD brands, too. You won’t find it in there now. A LOT of the products are scared to death about lead too. Little late now..

Beside, that word... Makes my head just throb...

I’m a MEK, or R12 kind of guy... The Doctor told me I something wrong with my heart. I said oh A "HEART ATTACK", he said, yea that’s the just of it. Of course the word, made my head hurt, TOO.
I thought we were talkin’ about my heart, why is my head hurtin?

I mean why do they call WD40, WD40? There are TWO correct answers.  One popular, one a lot closer to reality. 
I have a feeling you know the 3rd answer few know about.. Just an observation.

Regards
Water Displacement 40.
They perfected it on the 40th iteration.
Kudos to the Rocket Chemical Company!
Rislone also contains zinc oxide, which has high electron mobility as well as high thermal conductivity.
I would not think it has zinc oxide at least not now. That would be abrasive to aluminum, copper, even iron, and borderline for some steels.
LOL Nail on the head.. It will displace UP TO 40 times it's weight of water.

I've dried many a diesel tank, marine, stationary, industrial, and DOT.

Now it would probably cost you 10K in Regen parts.. They run clean though..

Regards