How it works! From a common man.

How a boutique fuses changes the sound in a piece of equipment, and how (at least) one became directional.

How they made it directional. Yes SOME, very few, are made that way. I'll Explain what I found.

Why it works or NOT. This is NOT a fuse shoot out.  This is a, "WHY it works", Not "it just does", session. LOL

Everyone is welcome to help me figure out why it works, BUT why it doesn't, with a reason, is VERY welcome.

No name callin'.  Don't call folks liars, just state your personal learning extravaganza, HOW, and WHY.

We'll figure out WHY, and HOW it effects something.. Cause and Effect. NO PSYCHOBABBLE.

Big words hurt my head, keep it simple for us common folks if you would please.

I promise to be on my best behavior, maybe. :-)
Ag insider logo xs@2xoldhvymec
Thanks for looking, not reading, and posting.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

jjss491,373 posts11-18-2020 10:25am

what a waste of bandwidth

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I ask that YOU at least help me with my bandwidth abomination, the less the better, RIGHT...

If you don’t mind, I’ll return the gift, to the one that gave it.

It’s all welcome, just not all accepted.. Thanks though.

Time to fix the Hen’s house..

With great respect, and regard.
LOL don't tell um all the secrets...Just kidding.. Yea. there is a reason for my thinking. It may seem a little far fetched, but, some things do just work. Very well I might add. Zink is a serious product used in marine and internal combustion cooling systems.. Iron has got to have a way to eliminate (STOP) galvanization and electrolysis.  Couldn't stop pinholes from forming EVERYWHERE, without it. LOL That same corrosion doesn't happen with this concoction.  Worked for 20 years, living next to the ocean. The case might disintegrate, but the fuse holder will be intact..
Stops carbon tracks from STARTING, the key. :-)

Staying out of trouble, NOT getting out of trouble.. Simple thinkin' ay?

Regards
Rislone is full of zinc dialkyldithiophosphate. It is a very poor conductor.