Which preampli for a ML 23.5

Good morning Everybody,

im addressing the forum for an issue related to a mark levinson 23.5 i just purchased in perfect working order

Currently i do no use a pre as i drive it alternatively with a Node2 and a phono stage Ear 834P which fortunately has a volume pot (with a interface connectors camac-rca)

It works great… but point is that if i want to listen vinyls or HD files i need to manually switch the connectors which is abit 

sooner or later i will need to add a preampli… and i have no idea which could be a good match (second hand or new) also considering that would not be easy to make some listening sessions especially for second hand ones… so i risk to make things worst considering that now i have no pre which means the best quality achievable

maybe buy a new dac\streamer mqa compatible which has an analogue input to connect to the ear yoshino? …. can it be a solution?

or connect simultaneously both node2 and ear yoshino to the ML (with interface connectors) to both inputs Camac and XLR and switch on one or the other if I want to listen to vinyls or files (i dont know if it is possible, maybe i risk to burn everything)

tks for any suggestion

best

A

aurgolo
I am not exactly sure what you are asking but if I got your question right, there should be something from Schitt Audio that will solve your problem.   
They do some very good "out of the box" thinking and consequently have solutions that most audio companies don't have.   Check them out: https://www.schiit.com/   Prices are certainly fair, that is for sure.
Hello,

tks for your reply, i will try to check what they can offer

also i have found an AR LS2 pre (maybe you know it) in very good conditions, i think it could be a good match for the 23.5

tks again, best!

A
What is your budget? What kind of sound do you prefer? Tubes or Solid State?  Personally I would go with a tubed preamp. I have had a few Levinson amps and always mated with success a tubed preamp.