Next Upgrade??

Been so enjoying my system lately but always looking for the next best thing and wondering where people think I'd get the greatest improvement from. My current system is a Hana ML1200 on a Clearaudio tracer arm on a performance DC turntable. Play this through a Musical Surroundings Nova III phono stage plugged into Rogue RP-1->rogue m180's->vandersteen Quatro's. All connected with nice audioquest cables. 

My feeling is I could spend a couple Ks on a really nice cartridge and I'll hear a difference that will only grow as I improve other components along the way. 

Thoughts?
rmdmoore
You have a very nice set-up.  Not sure performance wise what spending a few grand right now would give you % wise ... do you achieve 93% enjoyment level versus the 91% enjoyment level you currently have?  It is just a question.

You do not mention any dissatisfaction with your current set-up.  The Hana is a really nice cartridge already.     

*** PLEASE no comments regarding audiophiles chasing the ever elusive audio nirvana.  It's not what I am getting at. *** 

Assuming for the moment that the COVID related lockdowns and working from home will pass in the next year or so, does it make better  sense to save the cash, perhaps park it in a Vanguard account (no affiliation) and see what the next months are going to bring?

I have these thoughts myself.  Fortunately, WFH has me even busier and I don't believe I have spent more than a dozen or so hours since last March doing any real listening with my systems.  I chuckle as I look at phono stages and I think I have played maybe 5 albums all the way through since Easter.

Be well,

Rich  
rmdmoore, it depends on where you want to wind up. Do you plan on doing a much bigger system in the end or are you happy where you are? What about your system bothers you? Lack of volume? Not enough bass? image specificity? 
rar1, thanks for the perspective. I can't say that anything bothers me about my system. it images fairly well, good bass, definitely loud enough. Just always looking for a little better. 

mijostyn, in the long run looking to make improvements. would like to ultimately go balanced which will likely make some difference. this will require a change in preamp, likely rogue rp-7 at some point. same for TT and phono stage. I feel like my speakers will support a better source at some point but to get a real noticeable difference I'd likely need to spent 10k or so on a table/tonearm I'm thinking. was looking for a small step I could make in the short term