Professional Turntable Set Up in Kentucky?

Does anyone know of a professional set up person in driving distance of the Lexington KY area? Spoke with Brian Walsh not long ago but he's not going to be in this region anytime soon.  
Ag insider logo xs@2xsamzx12
Fascinating. For so long now I have been dreaming of driving around seeing the whole country, but never could figure out how to afford all that travel. Turns out all I had to do was quit telling people how anyone can set up a turntable. Its all fake by the way. Its now clear to me, I was totally kidding. Only the most highly experienced audiophiles with decades of experience are able to turn a screw, er I mean perform precision cartridge alignment. Not everyone can tell by a bubble level, er I mean professionally position and laser-sight precision level your rig, er I mean turntable.  

Okay maybe some kinks to work out, er I mean pretentious air of mystery to cultivate, but don't worry I - we! - will get there!
Since it appears a few people in Kentucky are asking for setups, it looks as though I will be driving to Atlanta, passing through Indiana, Tennessee, and Cincinnati along the way. Dates to be determined, estimated early December but possibly sooner.

Brian Walsh