How it works! From a common man.

How a boutique fuses changes the sound in a piece of equipment, and how (at least) one became directional.

How they made it directional. Yes SOME, very few, are made that way. I'll Explain what I found.

Why it works or NOT. This is NOT a fuse shoot out.  This is a, "WHY it works", Not "it just does", session. LOL

Everyone is welcome to help me figure out why it works, BUT why it doesn't, with a reason, is VERY welcome.

No name callin'.  Don't call folks liars, just state your personal learning extravaganza, HOW, and WHY.

We'll figure out WHY, and HOW it effects something.. Cause and Effect. NO PSYCHOBABBLE.

Big words hurt my head, keep it simple for us common folks if you would please.

I promise to be on my best behavior, maybe. :-)
Ag insider logo xs@2xoldhvymec
Post removed 
Engine treatment. I think I bought a case 45 years ago, I’m still using it..
Still in the old waxed paper oil cans, its old. LOL

I’ve bought it a LOT of times , through the years. 5-6.00 usd a quart.
Save a little put the rest in your car.. Great cleaner. and lub...Quiet anything down..

Regards
Its at least 50% graphene. Which is how many more times conductive than say, ANYthing else?

The answer, for practical purposes, is some number much less than 1, at least how you are using it.

Graphene is a 2D material. When made into sheets, it conducts very well in the direction of its lattice. When ground up or shredded into bulk like a powder, it is a poor conductor. You would be better off with regular old graphite.

If you like the Rislone (at least for mechanical and electrical), I suggest trying CorrosionX. Probably the only product I have used like this that actually works, and fully lives up to the claims and marketing. Not audio, so hopefully allowed. Check how positive the reviews are on Amazon. Almost nothing gets that good of reviews:

https://www.amazon.com/Corrosion-X-90102-Anti-Corrosion-Lubricant-16-Ounce/dp/B003HFTI0S/ref=pd_lpo_...

And if you fish, the reel oil they make is fantastic too.
Thanks I’ll look into that.

This is why my paste works, well. I’m aware that application of graphene is VERY thin, and osmotic (lack of a better term) in nature and works VERY well in a VERY thin layer. MY thinking (but not proven) is those bonds your speaking of (that lattice) form over time after they settle. The longer they settle the thinner and thinner the space between the two surfaces, to the point of the diamond dust thickness.

It continues to seat, WHY? It’s sharp, VERY sharp, and very hard. SUPER abrasive. Soon the two surfaces have squeezed almost everything out between the two surfaces except, WHAT? What’s left, what is left behind, in the thinest coat possible, and bound by that very small portion of diamond dust? That my thinking..Can I prove it? Let me think on it. Can I hear a GOOD result? A result that I like? So far yes..
Have I dug out the electron microscope, to take a peak. NO :-)

Is graphene, plug and play? LOL I dunno!

Give some things a little time, 2-300 hours. Remove the dampening control on the piece too. Just for a time..

Never seize has very conductive properties, it will all move to the place of least resistance. JUST no drips, it’s mixed wrong.

Regards
It's an interesting theory, but in absence of spring loading, what is causing the seating, and the graphite sheets, only conducts well along their length, not through the sheets (as in this application) which would be many layers thick as the diamond dust will still have comparatively a large particle size.  Have you ever tried it with graphite? Maybe you would prefer it.  Wasn't Moly (still made?) embedded with really fine copper back when all engine blocks were iron.

If you are going just on resistance, it can be proven with a good low resistance meter.