J. Sikora Initial turntable

Is anyone familiar with the J. Sikora Initial turntable?  I have an opportunity to purchase a demo for around $6,000 (retails for around $10,000). 

I am considering the J Sikora as well as a Dr. Feikert Volare and Rega P8 and P10.  Any thoughts or advice would be appreciated
walt8489
To the title of the post - J.Sikora Initial.  Sorry, I should've indicated.
I’d recommend you take a look at the Sempersonus TE-2. It can be ordered with the same OL Silver that comes on the Volare and having heard both I’m guessing the TE-2 will significantly outperform the Volare.
Thanks for the replies.  I will likely forgo the Sikora.  There just doesn't seem to be much known about it (other than the Stereophile review) and I am concerned about after market support.

I will likely opt for the Dr. Feikert table and spring for a Kuzma Stogi tonearm.  Any recommendations for a good cartridge to go with it?
If you like the looks of the J. Sikora TT then you might want to take a look at the Acoustic Solid 111 Metall with the upgraded base, and then add a Jelco 850 M tonearm, the Acoustic Solid 111 Metall can also accommodate up to 3 tonearms if you like. Or you can spend a bit more and get the Acoustic Solid Edition, or even the  Solid Machine Small R
J Sikora is a highly recommend table, very very good value for the money and will punch much higher than the well-known brands in the same price range. The Reference level table was compared to the Tech DAS tables which cost 10 times more. 

Some very good reviews but from personal opinion, I would say its one of the best tables you can buy for the money.