Solid State Phono Preamp Suggestions $3k-$4k

Any recommendations on a solid state preamp in the $3,000 - $4,000 price range new?  

I have yet to purchase a TT so I'm flexible on that and cartridge but leaning towards a VPI Scoutmaster with Orotofon Cadenze Bronze cartridge. The limiting factor is my Bryston BP26 preamp which has an input impedance of only 10k ohms.  
mvrooman1526
If you want to get into very expensive low output, low impedance cartridges the Channel D Lino C would be the best as it is a current mode phono stage.
@mijostyn
True, but what if 64dB is too high and the user wants to reduce the gain?

In addition to Fremer's very positive review, the PS Audio Stellar just received a Product of the Year award at Stereophile.  Plus PS Audio lets you return it if you don't like it after a 30 day trial.  Read the review and John Atkinson's measurements in Stereophile, consider the flexibility that it affords and at $2,500 it is a steal.  Anyone in the market for a phonostage would be foolish not to give one of these serious consideration.
Gold Note PH-10 is the most versatile phono stage for LOMC (you can change loading, gain and even RIAA curves). 
I just upgraded to the Parasound JC3+ from the Rega Aria. So far quite impressed...