Klipsch Cornwalls for home theater--center speaker or not?

I am considering using Cornwalls as the L-R main speakers in a home theater system.  Any forum folks doing this, and if so, are you using a separate center channel speaker?  What brands/models have you found to be compatible?
fatdaddy2
I have Cornwall IVs, but not in a home theater setup. They are pretty wide dispersion and give a good center fill. That said, a Heresy might be a good matching center channel.

Oz

Klipsch Reference center channel speakers are very good.  I've moved way beyond Klipsch for 2 channel listening, but still use my RC-7 for center channel duty.  I often listen with just the center channel when watching TV so that I don't have to fire up the tubes for my mains.  Dialogue is very clear, which is the main purpose of a center channel speaker.
I have a nice small HT, but this is as or more important in larger HT

Center Channel Speaker is a MUST HAVE. doesn't matter what your front l/r are.

ANY surround sound program (original or post created), most of the dialog, and center sounds are recorded and sent ONLY to the Center Out. Those sounds do not exist in the front l front r outs. So, while you can create a phantom center image using front l/r, a lot of the volume of the dialog, whatever distinct content was send to the center out, is NOT THERE to use to create the Phantom Center.

You want your center speaker as near as possible to the video, I have found just below works best. I use this small Bose Center Speaker, very unobtrusive, but easy to blend with front via AVR controls.

https://www.amazon.com/Bose-Channel-Speaker-Discontinued-Manufacturer/dp/B00005T3NH

there are bigger, perhaps better, perhaps 'timbral matched' ... but I prefer not even being aware it is there visually to seeing a 'better' center speaker, and when volume matched, I, nor any one else have ever been aware of sound character issues

I do change my AVR to 2 Channel Mode frequently, and often find the program sounds better in 2 channel mode. Using 2 Channel, all discrete information, center, rear surround, sub, is sent to front l/r, a 'total' center image is then created. Sometimes cable or the AVr change things that were originally recorded in 2 channel, sometimes the engineers made lousy decisions to 'fill' the space, detrimentally.