Internet radio for Luddites

I listen to Jazz FM a lot in my workshop but when they switched from DAB to DAB+ I bought a Denon DNP-800NE purely for that and continue with my beloved TU1800 for BBC as it's so easy to switch stations, sounds good enough and is internet free. Use a Wi-fi link at the moment which isn't great (might run a CAT cable but it's going to be a pain) but the main thing is I want to get all the great American jazz stuff and the DNP can do it but it's a major PITA for a simpleton like myself that just wants to press a button, store a few favourites and surf without staring at a tablet/ monitor/ phone etc. I don't do apps (have an old Nokia and my vintage I-pad doesn't play ball with a lot of stuff now). My amp (Cambridge Audio CXA80) will take digital which I use for both tuners and a CXC transport (even has XLRs on it) and is running Quad 57s and an REL. 

I used to have a portable radio thing in the kitchen that brought all the internet stations up on a screen and you just scrolled and pressed and used the headphone out to my separates- sound was surprisingly good but the main thing was useability.- just want station name and poss what's playing. When it died went back to a TIBO DAB+ which is OK but lost all those stations.

The only solution I can see at the mo is to make space for a spare computer with decent sound card and plug it in but want the workshop to be my escape from that...

Never bother with FM now despite decent antenna and reasonable reception (have an old Leak Troughline along with various other Denon, Technics etc tuners sitting unloved at the mo)

Anything under a grand (UK sterling) would be marvelous
keithsax
A Raspberry Pi with Volumio or similar might work if you are ok with using a mouse and connect it to a TV. Then you would not need a touch screen or smart phone. Just a thought. Cost is around $100 without the TV.
I'll also recommend the original Squeezebox Radio. It is a traditional table radio size box with pretty decent mono sound for casual or background listening. It uses the Logitech Media Server system, but has six preset buttons that allows you to go directly to an internet radio station of your choice. On top of that, you can also access your own music collection if you've stored it on a PC running LMS. But the latter is not necessary to simply get internet radio. 

The Cambridge DAC CXN V2 is absolutely the best I heard in that price range. I have it connected to my network switch via ethernet. My host is ROON based on my Mac mini. I have also streamed directly from TIDAL.
Post removed 
A music service like Amazon, Spotify or whatever has 60 million songs to listen to.  Jazz all day, never hear the same song.   A streamer setup or Bluetooth speakers connected to the computer..