Anyone hear Classic Audio T9?

I see Classic Audio Loudspeakers has some smaller models in their lineup - T9 and T7.  I was wondering if anyone's had a chance to hear them, and how they compare to their bigger T3 model.  I heard the T3 at FLAX early this year and was very impressed with teh sound, but the thought of putting something that big in my living room is overwheliming.  Even their smaller Studio Standard IIB is a bit overwhelming.  Trying to position them for optimum sound, move them to clean, even just the visual presence is a lot for where they would go in my living room, which is about 17X10.  But the sound was phenomenal. 
honest1
Trying to position them for optimum sound,
Because of the horns, you can place the T-3s against the wall and they will image just fine- that's how I do it at home. My room is about the same size as yours and there's no question that the speakers dominate the room. But they sound great! I did have a bit of a standing wave killing some of the bass at the listening chair but dealt with that using a pair of Swarm subwoofers to break it up.
@atmasphere If I remember correctly the T3's have two woofers one for mid bass and the other for the very bottom, a built in subwoofer. So, you have 4 subwoofers in the room. Interesting way to do it. Where do you roll off the subwoofers? Where is the crossover between the two woofers in the T3? Most of the nodal behavior is below 100 Hz. A
@honest1 The T7 is a single driver small tower affair that could not possible compete with the T1, T3 or T5. These are multiway horn systems weighing between 200 to 450 lb. 
 If I remember correctly the T3's have two woofers one for mid bass and the other for the very bottom, a built in subwoofer.
Actually its simply two 15" woofers, one forward firing and the other down-firing. They both are operating on the same circuit. But they have a Fs of 22Hz; no worries going to 20Hz (I had my T-3s built a little taller so they would be flat to 20Hz and they do that with no worries). So they are crossed over at 500Hz. The Swarm subs are crossed over at about 65Hz.